Friday, March 2, 2012

The Queendom Presents: Hera Nyx

Hera Nyx
I am the creator of my imagination. My mind has no limit and I am constantly thinking. I’ve always been a person who may come off a bit shy yet will use my silence to observe my surroundings. I have a profound love for fashion which does not consist of just fancy clothes and a glamorous lifestyle. Fashion embodies different people, cultures, and ways of life and that is what intrigues me. A form of self expression and creating a light that has yet to be discovered by others. Staying true to me and translating my visions to the world is how I will bring something new to the industry. I’m discovering the true beginning of my life; knowing what I want and going after the things my heart desires. Whatever you have a passion for go for it despite any negativity and or obstacles. What you truly love is all the light you need in the dark. I AM HERA NYX.
Through my passion I hope to motivate and inspires others to reach their dreams and at the same time change the rules that we’ve been confined to. My overall objective with anything I do is the not just for myself but for the people; If I can change the mentality of one person it would mean that much. Because it’s the way we think that affects the way we act and like we all know, the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
My blog (heranyx.com) is a fashion journey through my eyes. It consists of different fashion styles as I travel from city to city and my perception. It also includes many great finds, people I have met along the way, things that inspire me, giveaways, and styling tips and tricks. I have many ideas for heranyx.com and lots of surprises so follow me along this Journey, “my mind is map and my ambition is my compass”


Keep in touch with Hera Through:

www.heranyx.comLinkHNLunabound@gmail.com
For the month of march Hera is having a give away check it out http://heranyx.com/


If you or someone you know would like to be featured on the queendompost blog, email us on Taequeen@hotmail.com or izrealthepoet@yahoo.com. And don't forget to check out "Conversations With The Queen" on Every Monday Night @9pm EST on
Poetic Energy Network Station

No comments:

Post a Comment