Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Queendom Presents: Nova Kafele (Burch) and Nu Kmt Spiritual Learning Center


Nova Burch is a MTHR of 3, founder of NU KMT SPIRITual Learning Center. Which is a home home schooling experience. When asked where her passion from homeschooling came from she replied, "My passion for homeschooling is so strong! The reason for this is because I am able to feed my Children what the SPIRIT and the ANKHestors guide me to enabling them to have a strong foundation in who they all which will all support their life journey and purpose."

When she was asked how homeschooling had benefited her personally? She answered, "Homeschooling has benefited me personally because I can be home or anywhere with my Children and teach. I don't have to worry about anyone manipulating my children's MINDS or causing them any harm. They also eat well, get all my hugs, discipline, and nurturing all day everyday! I also learn much from them, they help me make major decisions in Our Family's direction. They are my TRUTH!"

So I'm sure your interested in knowing what Nu Kemet Spiritual Learning center is and how it is different from any other homeschooling curriculum? "NU KMT is a online, unschooling learning management system which covers course study from a SOURCE or ANKHcient Khemetic perspective. Which enables students to be assured in right and supreme knowledge concerning ma'ath, lANKHuage, cosmogony, nunology, health, physiology, KMTstry and more. We also feature MIND, CONCENTRATION and FOCUS activities for Our Students. We often emphasize that the importance of NU KMT is to organize all homeschooling families and support this modality of learning and culture. So that our own learning centers/orders may be built and be accessible physically everywhere." Nova Kafele (Burch) is a passionate, driven, and wonderful model of what a strong Queen can accomplish when she puts her mind to it. In order for us to establish culture, morality, and security for our children we must begin to take their education into our own hands. With our support we can all dream Nu Kmt's dream together and secure a bright future for young black/original/african/melanated children every where. Nova can be reached at merazerusu@yahoo.com and all who are interested should contact her BEFORE registering for the site. nukmtlearning.spruz.com Link
LinkYou can listen to the show Nova nd Queen Tae did by Clicking Here Nu Kmt CWTQ
If you or any one you know is interested in being featured on The Queendom Post email us at Taequeen@hotmail.com or on Izrealthepoet@yahoo.com and Don't forget to check our "Conversations With The Queen" Every monday night at 9pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment